Plimoth Investment Advisors is committed to our clients. We focus on a “Client-Centric” approach.
- Each client has an Investment Officer and a Wealth Management Officer.
- Each portfolio is customized to meet individual needs.
- Regular meetings are held at the discretion of the client.
- Both paper statement and online account access is available.
- Regular market updates are distributed to clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
Your Investment and Wealth Management Officers will:
- Create your financial retirement plan
- Develop an investment allocation to meet your specific needs
- Invest and manage your portfolio assets
- Work as your fiduciary on all aspects of managing your relationship
- Meet regularly to review your portfolio
- Work with your other professional advisors (legal and accounting) to ensure continuity of service
- Be available to meet at any time to answer questions or review activities
Another key component of Plimoth Investment Advisors’ efficiency and effectiveness is our in-house Operations Department.
The operations group is responsible for:
- Processing cash movement
- Processing securities movement
- Statement reporting
- Maintaining online systems
Many organizations outsource this critical function to a third-party organization that could be located anywhere. We take pride in the fact that our own Operations Department performs the operations activity, ensuring our ability to deliver unparalleled service.